It’s been about ten days since my last blog; it seems like forever to me! My youngest daughter Shayna came into town on the 7th and got back to Cleveland on the 12th. We went to Los Angeles because my book Quit ‘Should-ing’ on Yourself was being featured at the LA Times Book Festival at USC campus.
It was a whirl-wind weekend; and then when I got back to work, there literally were a Godzillion changes. I think the tornado that hit Dorothy in Kansas showed up at work last week. However, the GOOD NEWS; more food for the Soul to share and teach all of you, including myself!
Which leads me to my trip to Cleveland. I am flying into town in June to do a workshop based on the book (among other metaphysical topics). The workshop entitled Quit ‘Should-ing’ on Yourself is being held at the Unity Spiritual Center in Westlake, OH on June 12th, 1pm-4pm. A $24 investment of your prosperity and a three-hour investment of your time will reap rewards ten-fold back to you! You will walk away with:
- an alignment with Spirit; and how to achieve this
- have a deeper understanding of “The Mental Equivalent” (how to have your world outside match what you think inside & how to ensure it’s positive)
- learn metaphysical “hands-on” tools & techniques to improve manifestation
- how to STOP seeking the approval of others
- learn to love yourself and others more fully
- FREE CD with the workshop
Reservations are highly recommended, this workshop is already filling up. RSVP at unityspiritualcenter.com
Watch this YouTube video describing the workshop
Thank You for Your Support, I’ll see you on June 12th at The Unity Spiritual Center