- today’s eclipse is not to be taken lightly, ACT; don’t sit around and wait for undeniable facts to motivate or convince you to make a move, you’ll be left waiting at the train station while everyone else jumped aboard
- with Venus, (love/money) Mars, (warrior) and Uranus (radical change agent) things are about to be shaken up
- this is a time to RELEASE & LET GO of what’s been holding you back, get out of that damn comfort zone you’ve been sitting in
- let go of “what no longer serves who you are and who you are becoming” (do I need to repeat this?)
- you’ve been handed an opportunity NOW to grab some important opportunities that are headed your way
On another note, I’ve been reading Pam Grout’s new book THANK & GROW RICH (remember E squared?) Thank You Joe Baby for turning me onto this book…(normally (in Cali) I would’ve already been aware of this, however I’ve been so busy dealing with all the “stuff” since I moved back, my awareness of the latest & greatest has taken a back seat). Now, that I’m reading this book THANK & GROW RICH…I am so very GRATEFUL!
This isn’t anything new, for those of you who have studied with me you know I am BIG on sending thank you cards (in snail mail) for every little thing. Hell, I even send YOU a thank you card for coming to MY house when I’m the one who cooks dinner.
Jumping on the generosity & gratitude train is about the biggest thing you can do in this damn world of ours to improve your life to gargantuan proportions. Some of you will tell me “I mentally am grateful everyday”. That’s great (better than not) however, I’m talking about raising your vibration and your frequency level to a whole other dimension.
At a Paris monastery back in the 1600’s there was a Carmelite brother named Brother Lawrence (Nicholas Herman) who vibrated at such a high degree of gratefulness that people would flock from all over the world just to watch him peel potatoes and be in his presence. What’s my point in all of this? When we are generous and grateful OUR whole world improves, and so does everyone else’s.
It’s a domino effect, remember we ARE all connected, (although there are still thousands, maybe millions who don’t want to believe this). Given the chance, people consistently do the right thing—those who don’t are running from themselves and their own guilt and shame laying the blame on others (refusing to look in the mirror).
I’ve had my share of challenges since moving back to Ohio, but there isn’t a day that went by that I didn’t write in my gratitude journal for the calamity, knowing some good will come of this. Sometimes, I could see the GOOD in the disaster immediately, others not so much (but I still knew deep down it is there). Gratitude creates cataclysmic reverberations in your life, (isn’t that what you want?)
Let’s start today with this New Moon and the upcoming Lenten season to be grateful on a level we’ve never been before, to raise our generosity and thankfulness quotient. Remember to do your New Moon Abundance check and your New Moon Wish list.
If anything I’ve shared here empowers, uplifts, or inspires you (or if you just “feel like it”); drop a coin on the Angel wings above. Continued love & blessings to you,