As we move into 2018, I’m sure we all have a list of what people call “New Year’s Resolutions”, and maybe some of us, (like myself included) prefer to call them “New Year’s Goals”. Whatever name you give it, doesn’t really matter, and probably some of us, maybe most of us, have already let some of them fall by the wayside.
One of my biggest hang-ups in life is the 64 million-dollar question WHY? Why this, why that, why, why, why??? :
- Why did I move 3000 miles across the country for my grand-daughter and only get to see her once in the last fifteen months.
- Why did I have a wonderful dependable car that I needed to put a couple grand into because Stella (my car) wasn’t used to the cold?
- Why is it so hard finding work, when there’s hundreds upon hundreds of jobs on Craigslist?
- Why do we make the time for relationships when other people are too busy to fit us into their schedules?
I could go on, and on, and not only drive myself crazy but drive you crazy as well. This is what I’ve come to find out…
“People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.” End of story. Maybe you were meant to learn to raise your standards, maybe someone needed what you had to offer only for a short time, or just maybe you didn’t need whatever the thing was after all. You may have needed to learn to stand on your own.
What it boils down to is, everything happens for a reason, and maybe the reason was “no reason” it just needed to happen! I’ve narrowed it down to a few things you can grab unto, take your pick:
- If a door closes, pick another door
- It always works out in the end, if it didn’t work out, it’s not the end
- You trust people who let you down, because you need to trust yourself
- Things go wrong, so you can appreciate the things that go right
- Miracles, happen every day, change your perception of what a miracle is
- Just say “F**K IT, I can do this!” and move on
The questions we need to be asking is WHAT did I learn? and HOW can I move on? That’s what I’m going to be working on in 2018…
If you need some guidance into your past lives & Karma, or this years numerology, click below…
I love you,