The eclipses are more than just a phenomenon to view in the sky. They affect each and every one of us in a unique way (depending on our chart) and all of us in another way globally. The planets have a HUGE effect on humankind. This particular eclipse is hitting the Moon and Sun at 11* Leo/Aquarius respectively. It is also making a tight conjunction to the planet Ceres (a motherly energy associated with the way we nurture ourselves), and aspects to Neptune and Venus. I’m going to spell it out for you in laymen’s terms:
- eclipses represent changes/shifts in our lives, weeks prior and over six months following
- the moon’s north node in Leo: we need to express ourselves in new creative ways, coming from the heart…did you hear me? I said HEART not head
- the moon’s south node in Aquarius reflects “I release what no longer serves who I am and who I am becoming.” Does that sound familiar?
- Ceres is connected to motherly energy and self-care. Do an inventory on how much you’re sacrificing your own needs for others, we need to find the BALANCE here folks!
- Neptune, ouch you’re not going to like this one. Those of you who read my blog and have taken my Astrology classes know what I’m going to say. This aspect of Neptune can bring challenges in our relationships. Neptune (on the lower energy side of this planet) brings deception and delusion. Take off those rose-colored glasses when it comes to your relationships. NO, I didn’t say clean the glasses, I said “TAKE THEM THE HELL OFF!” You’ll remember this down the road…just sayin’
- Saturn is still fresh in the sign of Capricorn, as we’re laying down our structures and foundations fulfill your ambitions in a way that is aligned with the heart and brings you joy. Do what you “truly” want instead of going for the hustle
- This moon is SHOUTING at you from the celestial heavens! “Hey, over here, I’m jumping up and down like a manic idiot, don’t you see me?” In other words, what in our lives is trying to get our attention? This is your big wake-up call.
On another note with the energies of Ceres and this eclipse falling in the constellation Cancer, you’ll see more political and social engineering regarding the women’s role as mother; traditional vs modern. They’ll be legal debates over these issues coming up.
As always, purge, baby purge! It’s time to clear out the emotional baggage from the last six months and look at was going on with the Solar Eclipse of last August…these eclipses run in a series and are cumulative of what’s going on in our lives. These planetary alignments in the last month will have an influence on our next twenty years.
PS Last day to order charts from the specials in this blog (see below)…